ERMC Updates Visitor Policy
September 23, 2021
VISITOR POLICY UPDATE
- Visiting hours are from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Visitors must enter through the main lobby or ER entrance. Visitors must acknowledge their temperature, any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, and if they have had any exposure to COVID-19. If a visitor does not meet the screening criteria, they will be asked to leave and not return until meeting screening criteria.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the facility. Please bring a mask or cloth face covering with you when you come to visit.
- Upon entry, please use hand sanitize on your hands and continue to clean your hands frequently while visiting the facility.
- Visitors should remain in the patient's room while they are in the facility.
- To help keep everyone informed about the patient’s status and planned care, we ask that the patient’s designated visitor be the communicator for the rest of the family and friends.
- Patients in the ED and outpatient procedure areas are permitted to have one visitor.
- Patients in inpatient areas may have 2 visitors.
- Patients that are confirmed positive or suspected to have COVID-19 are permitted to designate 1 visitor for the duration of their in-hospital stay to visit during posted visiting hours. The visitor must follow infection control and safety requirements including:
- Wear hospital issued gown, gloves, eye shield, and facemask at all times while in the patient room.
- Exit the building immediately upon leaving the patient room
- Refrain from visiting during and immediately after aerosol generating procedures
The visitor policy is subject to change at any time as the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve in our region. When official changes to the policy are made, these will be communicated to our patients and the public. Visit us at EnnisRegional.com for regular updates and more information.