Substance Use Disorder Services
Are you or someone you love controlled by alcohol, drugs or prescription medications? If so, we can help. One-Eighty is a hospital–based, inpatient medical withdrawal service from alcohol, opioids and other drugs, including prescription medications.
We care for patients through the process of the initial phase of recovery: medical withdrawal stabilization. Patients are treated medically and with professional support to effectively manage the symptoms of withdrawal while ensuring safety, comfort and confidentiality. The average length of stay is only three (3) days, and every patient leaves with a tailored discharge plan of follow up care to help maintain sobriety.
About One-Eighty at Ennis Regional Medical Center
One-Eighty at Ennis Regional Medical Center is:
- A hospital-based inpatient medical service for withdrawal from alcohol, opioids and other drugs, including prescription medications
- For medical patients, reimbursed at a medical rate, with verified payment benefits and an average length of stay of three to five days
- Covered by Medicare and most insurance plans
One-Eighty at Ennis Regional Medical Center is NOT:
- A psychiatric or behavioral health service
- For patients in advanced stages of withdrawal who need emergency care
How One-Eighty at Ennis Regional Medical Center Works:
- Call 469.256.2502
- Be screened by our Service Coordinator staff for medical criteria and method of payment
- Come in for treatment as a scheduled admission
- Receive a tailored plan of care for follow-up treatment after discharge
One-Eighty at Ennis Regional Medical Center Includes:
- Confidential, voluntary admission
- Medical withdrawal stabilization only: no outpatient services
- Quality care, directed by a physician, with 24-hour nursing care
- Acceptance of Medicare, commercial insurance and private pay
- Planning for next steps following discharge from the hospital
Open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. We try to help everyone who calls by either facilitating their admission into One-Eighty or helping them find a more appropriate service to meet their needs.
All calls are confidential. Call 469.256.2502.