Friends of ERMC Program
Friends of ERMC is a membership club for those aged 55 and over that gives its members access to a variety of benefits such as educational seminars, fitness and wellness opportunities, social gatherings, and health screenings.
For just $15 a year, members receive access to the following benefits.
- Free monthly luncheons
- Free health education seminars
- Free flu shot clinic
- Free meals for spouse of hospitalized member
- Social gatherings
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Discounts in the ERMC Gift Shop
- Discounts on food in the ERMC Bluebonnet Cafe
To join our Friends of ERMC program at Ennis Regional Medical Center or for more information, please call Terri Barton, Regional Director of Marketing and Program Coordinator, at 469-256-2167 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You're never too old to make new friends. We can't wait to see you there!